We all try our best to avoid accidents when driving, yet sometimes the odd bump does happen; it might be a car park ding or someone rear ends you are the traffic lights and when you are looking for a cheap but professional repair shop, here are a few tips.
- Start with a Google search – Whether you are looking for car body repair in Chichester or Taunton, a Google search will bring up a list of body repair shops in your area. Do read any customer reviews and most service businesses are affiliated with independent review organisations, so look for at least 4.5 stars.
- Loan cars – Some garages offer their customers a loan car to use while their car is repaired, which keeps you on track and this is a courtesy service that really does help.
- Fast turnaround – Whether a major or minor repair, no one likes to be without their vehicle for any longer than necessary and a good body repair shop would have the staff and the resources to complete a repair in a timely manner.
- Service with a smile – We all love to me approached by friendly people who take the day in their stride and with a ‘can do’ culture, they make you feel like you matter.
- Transparency – If there is more than one way to repair, the technician should explain in-depth, informing you of the pros and cons of all options.
One of the best ways to find the right body repair shop is to check the online motoring forums, where you get real info from the enthusiasts.